- 1.8km board walk across Dubai Canal
- A private rooftop terrace to unwind with family and friends
- Community Park
- Enjoy family barbecues on vast outdoor wooden decks that overlook the forest
- Fully Functional Schools & Clubhouses
- Private lift to conveniently access all rooms
- Retail & Hotels
- Surrounded by forest living (7000 Trees )
- Unwind in your personal swimming pool or soak in the sun in your beautifully landscaped garden
Sobha Hartland Villas are designed by keeping modern aesthetics and elements that a UAE resident seeks in a high-end property alongside the Dubai Canal. These villas have been designed with precision and an eye for detail with a high rental appeal to maximize your ROI.
Choose your canal facing villa in a secure, private yet luxurious locality with boat docks at a stone throw distance, the Sobha Hartland villa offers it all. Select your 4- or 5-bedroom villa with spacious condos where the neighborhood attracts a fair number of international jet-set and celebrities.
Gardenia villas offer very rare yet classy collection of villas that are decorated along a unified network of lush green corridors coupled with floor to ceiling windows for making way for the natural lights. The luxurious property comes with wide spaces and multiple stories decked with all the necessary amenities. Hartland Gardenia Villas capitalized on comfortable and uncompromised living, it comes with a private pool and an optional private elevator.
Forest Villas are undoubtedly the most exclusive development at Sobha Hartland, these Villas are perfectly blended with the beauty of natural living and it comes with modern day luxuries at each step. Immerse yourself in therapeutic forest scenery and jungle greens. These Villas is perfect for those seeking an ultra-private living experience as each villa comes with private service access and a private elevator that will come exclusively only to the residents. The interiors are spacious and alluring for the visitors as they immerse themselves in luxury and comfort.
- ID: 122
- Published: October 4, 2017
- Last Update: February 17, 2021
- Views: 1614